495 Summit Road, First Floor Motswedi House Summit Park, Morningside Gauteng 2196
07 Pencarrow Crescent Armstrong Ave La Lucia Ridge, Umhlanga
Call Us Today
+27 11 783 8220
We are happy to meet you during our working hours. Please make an appointment.
- Mon - Fri8:30 - 17:00
- Project resourcing in terms of the Project Professional Team
- Design efficiency guidance
- Project cost interrogation
- Establishing control processes for the project duration . As Project Manager from concept stage, we set the project path to success.
Crane Group Consulting integrates Program Management in parallel with its Project Management (PM) service, thereby ensuring the Client benefits from effective, efficient and innovative project delivery.
Our Program Managers work to secure the Client’s objectives through the project life cycle inclusive of planning, design, procurement, construction and commissioning, with the objective of providing standardized technical and management expertise on each project.
Crane Group Consulting Program Management focuses on Client participation to identify key issues that can affect elemental completion, and indeed the end result. We recognize that the scope of services to be provided by our Program Management is dependent upon the needs, capabilities, and resources of the Client’s organisation and the specific challenges of their program or project.
Crane Group Consulting together with the Client, through constructive engagement, develop a final scope of services to support the delivery program of the project. Development of a program budget evolves from this scope and is a key stage in the detailed planning of the project. In addition, we embrace macro stakeholders at all times, to ensure the program is developed and managed to achieve the best possible outcomes for all.
Crane Group Consulting’s application of pre-control measures to expected program timelines, is a most critical springboard for successful program planning, management and final delivery. Crane Group Consulting resources, and directs the professional program team, which is critical to successful project delivery.
We have an in-depth understanding of issues pertaining to construction and engineering. Our services include the following:
- Advice on Standard Form Contracts (including FIDIC, NEC, JBCC and other standard forms recommended for use by the Construction Industry Development Board and the Built Environment professions)
- Drafting of project specific contracts
- Advice on applicable legislation, including the Construction Regulations 2003, the Built Environment professions legislation and regulations and the Construction Industry Development Board legislation and regulations
- Construction and engineering sector mergers, acquisitions and disposals, and due diligence
- Construction and engineering claims, and dispute resolution
- Development leases
- Advice on environmental impact assessments, water, waste and rehabilitation in construction, and appeals and reviews of decisions of environmental authorities
- Advice on local zoning requirements and developmental legislation and appeals to decisions on developmental, town planning and zoning matters
Our understanding of Construction Contract Laws allows us, by an experienced resource, to protect the Client’s interests by ensuring the Main Contractor remains compliant with their contractual obligations. The absence of a Contracts Manager can lead to costly consequences for the Client.